Saturday 28 July 2007

Returning from Kosovo in Triumph!

I'm delighted to report that my Management Development Programme was a great success with 10 very happy punters if the daily evaluation forms were to be believed. Very encouraging and it was fantastic to do what I love doing AND getting paid for it!

It seems that someone was listening to my concerns on Tuesday and I'm pleased to say that the Serbian delegation joined for the remaining two days of the programme. It was good to see the Albanians and Serbs cooperating together and it filled me with some optimism that a shared future of mutual coexistence might just be possible. Working in Kosovo has certainly helped me to put several things into perspective.

The weather was fantastic out there and I'm rather sorry that it is such a wet homecoming to Folkestone. Folkestone in the sunshine is such a great place and I am really hoping that we might get something of a summer here still.

I'm hoping that there will be some more training out there in Kosovo the not too distant future as I had a great time meeting with friends in the international development business and making new friends amongst the Kosovars who work on the project.

Now it's back to building up my West End Training business here in Kent through building up more relationships with local businesses and individuals. I can't wait for Monday!

No comments: